Product Description
Add some edge to your wardrobe with this mens Desert Boot by Clarks Originals® done in a durable black leather. This lace-up has a low-cut silhouette, and features a cushioned midsole and heavy-tread outsole for comfort and traction.
| List Price: | $120.00 |
| Price: | $68.95 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24:59 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9.5 D(M) US
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Clarks
- Model: CLARKS DESERT TROOPER
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
Features
- Leather Upper
- Boots
- Mens Boots from Bertini Shoes
- 3455
From the Manufacturer
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.not dark enough
By buyerofstuff
2 things. One, the color names were mixed up. It says tan here but it's actually brown. I had to order the same shoe twice because of that. Second, these shoes fade in color after a few wears. I wanted them dark brown. But all in all it's okay I guess.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Awesome
By P. Knox
I have many Clarks and these are just as great as the last pair I bought. A 10-and-a-half is a 10-and-a-half with all their shoes.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Comfort and Style
By Maestro
Yes, the title is cliché, but it is true. These boots are comfortable and stylish at a reasonable price. You can't get better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment