| List Price: | $110.00 |
| Price: | $89.99 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:25:14 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 D(M) US
- Color: Tan
- Brand: Dr. Scholl's
- Model: Oren
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
From the Manufacturer
From the moment its iconic exercise sandals hit the shelves in 1968, Dr. Scholl's has been a brand synonymous with comfortable footwear and healthy feet. Today, Dr. Scholl's offers footwear in a variety of fashionable styles that range from casual to elegant, to fun and funky. Dr. Scholl's continues its tradition of using the latest podiatric medicine and research to revolutionize the way Americans think of, and care for, their feet.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Purchased For Wedding
By Jami Lea
My fiance purchased these shoes to wear with his suit at our wedding. We just received them today and they are as promised. I'm not sure what others are talking about. The shoes have a new shoe smell to them but that is all!!
I was reluctant to buy due to the other reviews, but we are very happy we did. They look amazing!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Excellent boots.
By David Mavity
Received these boots today. I read the reviews for these, as well as reviews for a pair of Steve Madden boots, where half of the reviewers complained about the smell. The Maddens smelled like...new boots,, and these Dr. Scholl's smelled like...new boots. I can only surmise that the complainers have never owned new boots, or they are those "I am special" types who bore the rest of us with idiotic product complaints and overblown personal food allergies. Anyway. These boots look great, fit great, are of good quality, and they smell like boots. All at a great price. I suggest you buy two pair.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Great comfort & style....smells like a tire factory
By OSUET
So despite reading reviews on other sites mentioning the awful chemical/rubber factory stench that permeates these boots, I went ahead and purchased these anyway based on other reviews which raved about these (but somehow didn't mention the smell!). After getting these, I can't believe EVERYONE doesn't mention the smell - it is undeniable. I contacted Dr. Scholl's directly and exchanged a few emails with a real corporate employee (not a customer call center person) who seemed shocked at the smell issue. I didn't necessarily buy that, then again, maybe there's a "smelly batch" of these being shipped to customers around the country. WHO KNOWS.
BOTTOM LINE: the ones I ordered from Amazon smell like a tire factory. I've had them now almost a month and have worn them plenty outside and the stench still remains. It's been TOLERABLE, but sometimes when I'm driving and the heat blows on my feet it brings out the smell pretty noticeably.
At any rate, THESE BOOTS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, and I've gotten several compliments on the style. It's a great casual yet classy look, and I've been able to block out the stench for now. I plan to try some sort of wax/polish and odor eaters to see if it can help rid the smell a bit.
SO, STINKY BOOTS-GREAT STYLE & COMFORT. You decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment