Product Description
Mens Ariat Boots: Mens Ariat Western Boots. Mens Ariat Cowboy Boots. * A Great New Color Of The Heritage R-Toe, The Style That Offers A Great Classic Look. * Six-Row Stitch Pattern R Pull On ATS 10006732
| Price: |
$169.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24:54 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8.5 D(M) US
- Color: Tumbled Brown/Brown Bomber
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: 10006732
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. Fr
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Ariat Boots
By T. Smith
Very comfortable boots. Fit to size. These are my fourth pair and the only Western boots that I can really wear in comfort.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Awesome Boot
By Mike
I bought the Dark Brown ones. This is my first Cowboy boot ever. I was looking at Laredos, Tony Lama, Justins, etc. These looked the nicest and had the best reviews out there. They were all unbiased and actually dead on. They came in a little before the estimated delivery date too.
It was hard walking in a boot at first when I am usually wearing sneakers or shoes. Its definitely worth it. It took me a day or two to adjust. These boots are the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned. They are soft and don't hurt your back when walking. Its like walking on air with these. I thought I would need a wider boot, but the regular did me just fine.
If your looking for a stylish boot or a cowboy boot, I'd recommend these without a doubt. I love em. Worth every penny.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great Boot
By Weekend Warrior
I was looking for a simple black dress boot. This one is perfect, has the Ariat quality you expect but not a high price. If you're looking for a nice pair of comfortable boots you can wear everyday or save for those special occasions this is it. Highly recommended.
No comments:
Post a Comment