Product Description
Reebok Classic Zig Cliffhanger Boots
| List Price: | $130.00 |
| Price: | $129.99 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24:48 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 D(M) US
- Color: Grizzly Brown / Pioneer Grey
- Brand: Reebok
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
Features
- Shoes - Mid
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Awesome boot and comfortable
By S. Cubellis
My husband loves the boots! he says they're like wearing his tennis shoes. The only issue is that pioneer grey is actually green and he is not too fond of the color. But the boots themselves are great!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Best boots ever!
By Tatiana J.
I love these boots! In ten years of working on metal grating and concrete floors, it is the first time I don't have foot and lower back pain. I wear them for 8-10 hours a day. With previous shoes I always had to buy extra insoles. However with these there is no need. The only thing I don't like is the sizing. It's to narrow in the toe so get a larger size. Other than that they rock!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.best pair i own
By Kyle
i own now 7 pair of reezigs and these are my favorite pair. they work well. they stay clean and wipe off well. the laces are hard to remove but you should only do that to put on spray on water protector
No comments:
Post a Comment