Product Description
With its special Arch Ladder Tread, the Metro Traction line has superior grip on rope rappels and ladders. With classic Original SWAT fit and comfort, this is the boot you need for excellent traction under the most dangerous conditions.
| List Price: | $84.99 |
| Price: | $75.00 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:25:07 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 15 2E US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Originial SWAT
- Model: Metro 5" Side Zip Air-M
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Removable molded orthotic footbed
- Texon lasting boards
- Molded Thermoplastic Heel Counter and toe box
- Rust-proof Hardware
- Airport-friendly non-metallic shank
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.Original SWAT 5 in. Zipper boot
By William S. Dittman III
I have been a Police officer for 18 years and have used many brands of boots from cheap to high end . These have become my favorite ! they are very comfortable and light . I like the feel and looks of these boots over any boot I have owned. I love the zipper its a real time saver ! once you lace them up, all you have to do is zip them from then on ! and I have never had a zipper fail . I usually buy a pair each year for work and then use the older pair for around the yard because they are still in pretty good shape after a year. I have owned expensive boots in the past but they start looking old and you have to spend around $50 each year getting half soled. also the inside starts breaking down and getting firm feeling whereas i can spend a little money each year on these and have a new , fresh boot ! I don't think you can get a better boot for the money and I'm telling you these boots feel and look good !
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Want the Best buy the Best
By MIACple
I stand for 10+ hrs 5 days a week and these boots make life so much better. Not only do they look good but have all the comfort and support. Look no further ...
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Motorcycle boots
By Roger
Wanted a boot that I could also wear after riding. Very comfortabe. Extra wide fit is wonderful. Very easy to take on or off.
No comments:
Post a Comment