Product Description
Full grain leather/action leather/1200 denier nylon upper, Thoro>dri(tm) Membrane waterproof system, Removable two density PU Shock Zone footbed with air flow vents, 100% non-metallic, Two density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads
| List Price: | $105.95 |
| Price: |
$86.67 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:25:09 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9.5 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Thorogood
- Model: Deuce 6 Inch
- Fabric type: Leather and mesh
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.00 pounds
Features
- Full grain leather/action leather/1200 denier nylon upper
- Thoro>dri(tm) Membrane waterproof system
- Removable two density PU Shock Zone footbed with air flow vents
- 100% non-metallic
- Two density rubber outsole with integrated EVA impact pads
From the Manufacturer
Since 1892, Weinbrenner Shoe Company has been a leading manufacturer and pioneering force in the American footwear industry, initiating many of the significant safety and job-fitted design elements that are common today. Thorogood footwear is the most trusted brand in the uniform and work industry. All Thorogood American Heritage Work and American Uniform styles are Union-Made in the USA. Their local union has been a proud part of the Weinbrenner Shoe Co. since 1943.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great
By I.N.
Much better quality than I expected. Heavy Duty, warm, with plenty room for thick socks. The side zipper makes it easy to get them on and off. Great grip in the snow too.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.ARE YOU SURE IT'S WATERPROOF
By krushmoto
Unknowingly purchased this boot. I gave it 3 stars because my last pair only lasted about 9 months and then the left boot leaked whenever it rained so I attempted to contact Thorogood via email and I'm still waiting for a response back 1 yr later.
It's a comfortable boot but the QC is lacking.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Super, great fit!!
By lrw
Very comfortable and great fit. The delivery of the boots came very fast and I was very pleased. I have got a lot of thumbs ups on the boots when I wear them to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment