| List Price: | $140.00 |
| Price: |
$107.50 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24:44 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 12 D(M) US
- Color: Charcoal
- Brand: Palladium
- Model: Baggy Leather Gusset-M
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.I'll trade some comfort for utility.
By C. Rader
These boots are wonderful. I got them because they are waterproof. They do require time to break in just like most durable footwear. I mainly use them in the winter for bike riding, but also use them with any activity that is messy. Wear them with thick socks and you will be fine. The only gripe I have is that the snaps can fall out but if you can use a crimper or a wire cutter to give them better indents you will be fine. They are indestructible!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Amazing book
By Chad
I found these boots at Macy's (i think), but they only had them in a 12. I tried them on there and found them comfortable, but a little tight. I ordered the 13 from Amazon and received them 3 days later. These boots are simply amazing. They were a little tight the first night that I wore them around the house, but spent 10 hours the next day on my feet walking around in them on a hike. I've only had them for a week, but I can already tell that I will order another pair if I ever wear them out. They are comfortable, stylish, cool, amazing, ect. Don't hesitate on this purchase, just buy them.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.questional durability!!
By justin
These boots are very comfortable, and obviously very cool....BUT, I bought these two days ago and one of the snaps that holds the boot down when folded, snapped completely off the boot already!! Not happy about that. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment