Product Description
The Chippewa 55065 Men's 8" Golden Tan Nubuc Waterproof S/T Iq boot features Heavy Duty Golden Tan Waterproof Nubuc waterproof uppers and Chippewa I Q Rubber outsoles. The Flexwelt insoles and High Abrasion Nylon lining provide comfort. The ASTM F2413-05 Steel Toe, ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated provides protection and safety. Removable Cushion Insert.
| List Price: | $164.00 |
| Price: | $142.00 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:25:11 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 4E US
- Color: Golden Tan
- Brand: Chippewa
- Model: 55065
- Fabric type: leather, rubber
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Upper: Heavy Duty Golden Tan Waterproof Nubuc. Outsole: Chippewa I Q Rubber. Lining: High Abrasion Nylon.
- Insole: Flexwelt.
- ASTM F2413-05 Steel Toe, ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated
- Waterproof. Insulation: None.
- Removable Cushion Insert.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.amizon doesnt have my size
By Esanders
These boots are great! I need another pair but no size 14 listed. If a 14 becomes available I will buy another pair of these so please list a size 14.
Chippewa Mens IQ Series Safety Golden Tan Leather Boot 11.0
Reviewed by William Butler on
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:25:11 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment