Product Description
These 11700 Danner Men's Super Rain Forest Work Boots in Black are the ultimate outdoor work boot ; it contains everything you need to carry you through the day, and nothing you don't. These Danner Men's Work Boots have 200 gram Thinsulate ™ insula
| List Price: | $374.95 |
| Price: |
$333.51 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:24:45 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 14 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Danner
- Model: Super Rain Forest 200 Gram
- Fabric type: Full-grain leather
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Man-made Work Boots
From the Manufacturer
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.best boot I ever had
By bh
Wore my last pair almost every day for 12 years, then five as back up. Worn in wet, cold chemicals farm waste. The leather held up all this time
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Awesome boot
By Average Joe
With Danner "made in the USA" boots you can't go wrong. Always check the label because the "made in China" boots are just not the same. The leather is very sturdy and these boots will last forever if taken care of. I had my last pair for six years and only changed them because I wanted newer ones. I am a police officer and wear these boots every single day at work. You know you have an impressive set of boots when multiple people you take to jail tell you, "Wow, where did you get those boots? I gotta get some!"
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Super Rain Forest 200 gram-Great Boot
By Thomas Steinbeck
I just received my new Danner boots a couple of days ago. They feel great. No break in period was needed. These boots are true to size. I have worn these in the snow for 8 hours and my feet were warm and dry. They only have 200 grams of Thinsalate but that seems to be pleanty for my climate zone. They do seem a little stiff, but that was to be expected with double leather on the boot uppers. This boot is made in the USA and are recraftable. I had my last pair of Danners for 25 years. They are still in good shap, my foot just got too big for the boot. The quality of my new Danners seems just as good as my last pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment